10.15.2008

Homecoming Week!

It's been homecoming week! I have no pictures.... =( my camera was dead and I didn't have the charger. Anyway, each day is a dress-up day. The whole homecoming theme is "Play Your Cards Right". On Monday we had the freshman theme of "Go Fish". Tuesday = Sophomore = Blackjack. Wednesday = Junior = Speed. Thursday = Senior = Texas Hold'em. Everyone can dress up on any day, and you get spirit cards that you can turn in at the end of the week for prizes if you do. I had blue hair on Monday (underwater, go fish...), a hanger for a hook on Tuesday (blackjack... pirate... hook... hanger...), today I had a weird helmet thingy I found at Party City, which was... interesting... I'll have pics from tomorrow. Friday is plain-ole' school spirit/colors, the homecoming football game vs Granada, and Saturday is the dance! Wheeeeeee! I'm one of the only freshman who dressed up at all. =/ The upperclassmen are WAAAAY more spirited than we are!

0 comments: