10.26.2008

Green'n'Gold Day! (that Friday...)

That must be the most horrible picture... anyway, my hair was supposed to be green and yellow. I guess you can somewhat see it.


These are our "Guy and Girl Dancers"... they put on a show during our rally, where our homecoming court was revealed. Of course for the freshmen it's the football star, and for the sophomores and juniors it's people who actually deserve it. Mr. and Mrs. San Ramon were one of the bike cops, John Jacob, and the cheerleading coach Mrs. Pike. The senior court got revealed later, at the football show. But before that was the parade!!







See how AWESOME our float is!???? It's much better than




this...
or (definitely) this...

and this...

Right?? RIGHT!? Well, we got 3rd place, after the seniors and sophomores. Juniors lost... their float was pretty pathetic.

Then... that night... was... the... FOOTBALL GAME! Wheee...... heh... sure...

I guess I only took pictures of that balloon. =/ There are cheerleaders behind it though! I do know we won the game though!

0 comments: