9.28.2008
While I was gone...
Hmm... what happened while I was gone... umm... lots of weirdo stuff that probably doesn't really matter all that much... yep. Oh, Connie got asked to homecoming by a junior who got held back in kindergarten and should be a senior... he got her a Build-a-Bear... oh, by the way, so I don't get confused, his name is Chris... He knows Connie from marching band... so she said yes, after trying to come up with excuses to get out of it... he wants to actually drive her to homecoming in his own car... EEK... ehh, she'll be fine, I'm sure. She's going to use her parents as an excuse. =) Oh, apparently he hates me, for no reason... but now he also has a reason to not like me... oh well... he's stupid for thinking he could take her to homecoming (I'm not claiming her, she's not mine... she just has a bunch of us to protect her :D)... yep... so that's the new drama... I think... at the moment... gaah... I used a lot of "..."s huh... oh well... post again next weekend... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WAAAAAIT!!!! I know what else happened! Today Dad took me to see "RENT: Filmed Live on Broadway" and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They better release it on DVD... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment