9.04.2008

I'm in the ensemble

Well... I'm in the ensemble. I'm a traveling salesman. My name is Max. I have no songs to myself. Dev has a real role. Grr. Not to sound mean, or derogatory, or some other word, but it really bothers me that he has a bigger role. Why? Because he has Asperger's. I know that is a horrible reason, but it just bothers me. However, I can take comfort by telling myself that he's friends with the director (which he is), he has more experience, and maybe I just didn't choose a good audition song. I don't know. I'm just a tad bitter about it. It hurts my ego a bit, because when we were the same role in The Sound of Music, EVERYBODY said I was MUCH better than he was. And now he has a better role... humph. Call me whatever you want... It just annoys me. Becca and Tommy didn't get AMAZING roles either. Becca gets one song. Tommy gets a speaking role. I just get to sing. I feel bad for Tommy though.... he really wanted to sing. He's good, too. Stupid casting lady...

0 comments: