this is my life

About Me

My photo
Taylor
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ► 09 (3)
    • ► Feb (1)
    • ► Jan (2)
  • ▼ 08 (38)
    • ► Dec (1)
    • ► Oct (8)
    • ▼ Sep (10)
      • While I was gone...
      • I have my computer back, only on the weekends...
      • Friday -- Rally and Dance
      • I'm in the ensemble
      • Audition!!
      • First Day of P.E.
      • Avenue of the Giants
      • Dad took me to the Avenue of the Giants this weeke...
      • SparkTeens
      • I'm back!
    • ► Aug (19)

Labels

  • academics
  • AGK
  • auditions
  • Cailin
  • Connie
  • dad
  • Danville
  • Dev
  • Disney
  • Disneyland
  • fitness
  • Granny
  • Great America
  • Jenny
  • Julia
  • Justin
  • Kristian
  • Lori
  • Miles
  • mom
  • movies
  • musicals
  • relationships
  • Sara
  • school spirit
  • singing
  • Steve
  • summer
  • The Browns
  • Tia
  • Tori
  • UGH
  • vacation
  • vanity
  • winter

9.02.2008

First Day of P.E.

Today was the first day we had to dress for P.E. I HATE THE BOY'S LOCKER ROOM!!!!! It's WAAAAY too small. And it REEKS! At least the class wasn't too bad.
Posted by Taylor at 10:57 PM
Labels: academics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)