This is the mask I'm wearing right now. It's the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. Has 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, which I need. Why? Sadly, my face is sorta breaking on my chin with a few small ones on my nose. Stupid puberty. I know that I have mild acne, but still! Having any acne at all SUCKS. This had better get rid of some of the small ones before Great America today. I'm going to go wash it off and go to bed now. Night! Or should I say morning?
8.13.2008
This is the mask I'm wearing right now. It's the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. Has 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, which I need. Why? Sadly, my face is sorta breaking on my chin with a few small ones on my nose. Stupid puberty. I know that I have mild acne, but still! Having any acne at all SUCKS. This had better get rid of some of the small ones before Great America today. I'm going to go wash it off and go to bed now. Night! Or should I say morning?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment