The other trip I took this summer was down to SoCal to visit AGK&UGH and the J's. I saw Wicked with Uncle Steve, his wife Lori, AGK (Grandma Katie), and UGH (Harold). It was just as wicked as the first time I saw it there, at the Pantages. I went to Disneyland three times, once with AGK&UGH, once with AGK, and once with AGK&UGH and the J's (minus Daddy J). Daddy J was off at a car show in Reno. I'm glad I got to see him before he left. Justin and Julia, the 2-year-old and 9-month-old kids of Mommy J (Jenny) and Daddy J (James), are two of my little cousins. Justin has claimed me as "My Taylor". Julia isn't amazingly interested with me... yet. Apparently toddlers are the ones who love me. I had a great time visiting them all. And the next time I have a long enough break to go down there again, I will. Hopefully my cousin Tori, Steve's daughter from his first marriage to Kathy, will come out to see me. She didn't come this time because she was with her mom in Arizona, and wouldn't/couldn't drive out. She would only come if someone drove out there (a 6 hour drive, one way) to pick her up, and then give her a ride home. We would have had to take a day to go get her, and a day to bring her back, and that's time we didn't have. Anyway, I had a great time in SoCal.
8.13.2008
Riverside
The other trip I took this summer was down to SoCal to visit AGK&UGH and the J's. I saw Wicked with Uncle Steve, his wife Lori, AGK (Grandma Katie), and UGH (Harold). It was just as wicked as the first time I saw it there, at the Pantages. I went to Disneyland three times, once with AGK&UGH, once with AGK, and once with AGK&UGH and the J's (minus Daddy J). Daddy J was off at a car show in Reno. I'm glad I got to see him before he left. Justin and Julia, the 2-year-old and 9-month-old kids of Mommy J (Jenny) and Daddy J (James), are two of my little cousins. Justin has claimed me as "My Taylor". Julia isn't amazingly interested with me... yet. Apparently toddlers are the ones who love me. I had a great time visiting them all. And the next time I have a long enough break to go down there again, I will. Hopefully my cousin Tori, Steve's daughter from his first marriage to Kathy, will come out to see me. She didn't come this time because she was with her mom in Arizona, and wouldn't/couldn't drive out. She would only come if someone drove out there (a 6 hour drive, one way) to pick her up, and then give her a ride home. We would have had to take a day to go get her, and a day to bring her back, and that's time we didn't have. Anyway, I had a great time in SoCal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment